The Indiana Society of Radiologic Technologists is a professional organization comprised of and run by Radiologic Science professionals just like you! The ISRT would not be the strong Society it is today without volunteers providing leadership and guidance. There are numerous ways you can get involved. We hope you will consider serving your professional organization!
Ways to get involved:
- Serve on a Committee (see details below)
- Apply to be an ISRT Student Intern (1 year opportunity)
- Apply to join the ASRT Student Leadership Program (3 year opportunity)
- Participate in Competitions like the research essay, research exhibit, and/or trivia night
- Attend an ISRT educational seminar
- Help with the Annual Conference as a much needed volunteer!
- Advertising - Support our relationships with local health networks, CE providers, medical vendors, and more! This committee links our state society with healthcare groups across the nation for PR campaigns and events.
- Educational Meeting - Help us bring education resources to our membership! This committee plans educational meetings, events, online content and seminars that facilitate member networking while helping them each their educational goals.
- Legislative - Interested in politics? This committee stays on top of the news and legislation in our profession, ensuring our members have the latest information about issues that affect our community.
- Membership - Bring your ideas to life in this committee where membership perks are the main focus! This committee designs merchandise for our store, provides membership information across the state, and plans member appreciation events.
- Nominating - Are you great at spotting and highlighting talent? This committee helps to find the next big leaders of the society by facilitating leadership nominations, supporting candidates, and running the annual election.
- Publications - Do you have an eye for publication design and grammar? This committee finds fascinating stories and photos from across the state and brings them together for our bi-annual publication: The Indiana Journal of Radiologic Technology.
- Social Media - Calling all content creators! This committee is in charge of maintaining our social media platforms and informing our membership about the society perks, events, scholarships, and more by way of fun content throughout the year.
Run for office
- President Elect (4 year term)
- Vice President (1 year term)
- Secretary (1 year term)
- ASRT Affiliate Delegate or Alternate (2 year term)
- Treasurer (every 2 years)
Volunteer with the Annual Conference OR Host an Educational Conference
- One Day
- Annual Conference