ISRT Membership Benefits
- NEW website with society information to keep you updated on the professional activities of the ISRT.
- Complimentary subscription to The Indiana Journal of Radiologic Technology, published bi-annually.
- Opportunity to earn 10-15 continuing education credits at the ISRT Annual Meeting and approved seminars each year.
- Reduced registration fees at educational meetings sponsored by the ISRT.
- Monetary awards available through scholarships and competitions for registered technologists AND student members.
- Monetary grants available to registered technologists to support research and teaching.
- Opportunities to become a leader by attending the ISRT Leadership Academy, participating on committees, holding an office or planning an educational event.
- Representation at the ASRT Annual Conference by two Indiana delegates who vote on behalf of the radiologic science professionals in Indiana.
- Representation on issues such as state and federal licensure laws including the Radiation Control Act of Indiana and the CARE Bill.
- Board Meetings open to all members to stay informed about current issues.
Student Membership Basic
$10 - Student membership (does NOT include annual conference registration)
Student members are those who are enrolled in a PRIMARY radiologic science program including Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) approved limited programs.
Student GROUP Membership - Available for Program Directors
$Variable - Student membership package (includes annual conference registration for all students!)
Program Directors can purchase student memberships as a package and make one easy payment.
If paying with credit/debit, click here to use our easy group registration form!
If paying by check, email the following information to ISORT@OUTLOOK.COM:
1. IN program and Program Director's name
2. Number of students you want to enroll (student memberships are $10/yr for basic and $20/yr for packages which include annual conference registration)
3. List of student names (first and last) and email addresses
Make check payable to the Indiana Society of Radiologic Technologists and send to the ISRT Treasurer (direct mailing address must be requested).
Our Executive Secretary will register your student group on the member platform in 4-6 business days upon receipt of payment.
Graduate "Bridge" Membership for New Technologists & Therapists
$30 - New technologist/ therapist membership (first year as technologist/ therapist)
Let us help you bridge the first year membership dues while you are getting on your feet! This membership has all the benefits of an Active Technologist / Therapist membership, but at a cheaper rate.
Active Technologist / Therapist Membership
$40 - Active technologist/ therapist membership
Technologists and therapists who are one+ year into their career in imaging sciences qualify for this membership.
All modalities and experience are welcome in our group and considered an asset to this society!
$40 - Retired membership
This membership is for imaging sciences professionals who have retired but wish to stay involved and in-the-know!
ISRT values your experience and support to the society and its younger members.
$40 - Supporting membership
Supporting membership is for those who wish to be a part of our society and join society events, but do not meet our other category requirements.
This may include physicians, radiologists, physicists, PACS administrators, healthcare recruiters, community leaders, and individuals who hope to become technologists in the future.
LIFETIME Membership Elevation
Elevation to life membership is given in recognition of outstanding and sustaining service to the ISRT. A recipient of ISRT Life Membership shall be selected following evaluation of a submitted nomination, verified documentation, and a 3/4 majority vote by the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors may only elevate one member to the status of Lifetime Member each year.
ISRT currently honors 10 Lifetime Members:
WILLIAM "BILL" MAY
MARGARET "PEGGI" DROWN
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A LIFETIME MEMBER?
Lifetime Membership Elevation Candidates must be nominated HERE
Nominations should be submitted to ISRT Chairman of the Board by the end of the first business day of May.
A minimum of the following must be met prior to life membership elevation:
- Nominees shall have maintained active ISRT technologist / therapist membership for a minimum of 15 years and must be a current member in good standing at the time of nomination.
- Nominees shall have contributed five ISRT sponsored event presentations and/or publications in the ISRT journal beyond normal service requirements.
- Nominees shall have served as ISRT President-elect, President, Immediate Past President, and Senior Board Member.
- Nominees shall have served as a committee chairman beyond officer service requirements.
- Nominees shall have hosted a conference or seminar benefitting ISRT membership.
- Nominees shall have consistently exemplified outstanding values and ethics as a radiologic technologist.
- Two letters of recommendation from at least one current ISRT member in good standing and one letter from a current ISRT officer or current Life Member should accompany a nomination for Life Membership.
*Current members of the ISRT Board of Directors shall not be eligible during their term of office.
- With our new website, individuals may join the ISRT at any time during the year!
- Your rolling membership will be due to renew one year after you enroll. *Dues are nonrefundable.